Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Manhattan West?
Manhattan West is New York’s most dynamic destination connecting you to the new West Side. This emerging district integrates state-of-the-art office space, experiential retail, the arts and abundant greenspace, extending the footprint explored by the city’s taste making and trendsetting community. A place for innovative companies, disruptive brands, discerning consumers and experience seekers.
- Where is Manhattan West located?
Manhattan West Plaza is located between 9th and 10th avenues and 31st and 33rd streets.
- What are the closest subway and train station?
Manhattan West is close to Moynihan Station, Penn Station, Port Authority, Midtown Ferry Terminal, and 7 at Hudson Yards.
- Are masks required at Manhattan West?
Masks are required in indoor public spaces at Manhattan West by order of New York State.
- Are restrooms available to the public?
Yes, public restrooms at Manhattan West are located across from the Whole Foods entrance on the plaza.
- Is free Wi-Fi available at Manhattan West?
Yes, you can use your browser to access our free WiFi at Manhattan West.
- Are pets allowed at Manhattan West?
Pets are allowed in the public outdoor spaces, but not on the planters, benches, or furniture.
- Is there a parking garage at Manhattan West?
No, Manhattan West does not have a parking garage.
- Is Manhattan West completely handicap accessible?
Yes, Manhattan West is completely handicap accessible.
- Are there smoking areas at Manhattan West?
Smoking and vaping are prohibited within New York City’s parks and pedestrian plazas.
- Is Manhattan West part of Hudson Yards?
Manhattan West is located nearby to Hudson Yards but is a separate development.
- Are bicycles allowed at Manhattan West?
The use of bicycles, as well as skateboards, rollerblades, hoverboards, drones and storage or placement of personal property are prohibited on the Plaza. Bicycle racks are located on 33rd Street and on 31st Street by The Eugene residential building.
- What stores are there at Manhattan West?
Please visit our Shops and Experiences directory page for a full list of stores.
- What restaurants are there at Manhattan West?
Please visit our Food and Drink directory page for a full list of restaurants.
- Is indoor dining available at Manhattan West?
Yes, there are plenty of dining options available at Manhattan West.
- Is outdoor seating available at Manhattan West?
Outdoor dining is available, but not at all restaurants at Manhattan West.
- How do I make a reservation for each restaurant?
Please visit individual restaurant pages for information on reservations at Manhattan West.
- Does Manhattan West offer catering?
The restaurants at Manhattan West offer a variety of catering services. Please reach out to individual restaurants for details.
- Can we have a party or rent out space in a restaurant at Manhattan West?
The restaurants at Manhattan West offer a variety of buyout / party options. Please reach out to individual restaurants for details.
- Where can I see Manhattan West’s upcoming events?
Visit the events section of the Manhattan West website to see all current and upcoming public events.
- How much do events cost at Manhattan West?
All public events at Manhattan West are free unless noted otherwise on the event listing.
- Do I need a ticket or reservation for events at Manhattan West?
Some events at Manhattan West require a ticket or reservation. Details are found on each specific event listing.
- Can I participate in, or present an event or installation at Manhattan West or other Brookfield Properties?
Please email Arts@Brookfield.com with all details, including preferred time, date, links to your work and any other information about the project.
- Can I rent the public space at Manhattan West or other Brookfield properties for an event or activity?
Please email Rentals@Brookfield.com with all details, including preferred time, date, and any other information about the event or activity.
- Does Manhattan West have any family-friendly events?
All events at Manhattan West are appropriate for all ages unless otherwise noted.
- What is Citrovia?
Citrovia is Manhattan West’s interactive, outdoor installation that transports visitors to a sprawling, fantastical citrus garden. Larger-than-life and stranger-than-fiction, Citrovia features thousands of oversized, hand-painted lemons, leaves and trees, and billowing fabric clouds that can mimic sunrise and sunset.
- Where is Citrovia located?
Citrovia is located at 1 Manhattan West Plaza between 31st and 33rd Streets and 9th and 10th Avenue
- Can I touch the lemons at Citrovia?
No, please refrain from touching the installation.
- Are the lemons edible?
No, but we wish they were!
- Can I take pictures and videos of, and with the art at Citrovia?
Yes, photos and videos are more than welcome. Professional hand-held cameras are fine, but tripods require a photo permit and must be scheduled with management. Please email our operations contact for more information – email@example.com.
- How long will this installation be around?
Citrovia will be open through mid 2022.
- What are Citrovia’s opening hours?
Citrovia is open 24/7, all year round.
- Do I need to buy tickets to Citrovia?
No, Citrovia is free and unticketed.
- Will there be new installations at Citrovia each season?
The installation will change with the seasons – come check it out!
- Where can I find more information about Citrovia before I visit?
Visit the Citrovia section of our website for more information.